Nicholas “Nick” Sinclair has established himself as a businessman and a leader in the industry of accounting and financial services.
He was nominated and became a finalist in the Australian Financial Advisers (AFA) Adviser of the Year Awards in 2010 and 2011. He has also sat on the board for the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) Brisbane board as the learning chair for 2014-2015, after being the forum chair for 2013-2014.
Nick used outsourcing to grow and sell his own successful accounting firm, Wealthfarm, before forming The Outsourced Accountant which helps accounting firms from Australia, New Zealand and the US to outsource to the Philippines.
In one of the recent Bizink Podcast, Nick was a guest speaker where he shares his extensive knowledge and experience on how to become proactive and truly add value to clients by creating a successful offshore team and avoiding the pitfalls.
In this podcast, you’ll learn about:
- The main reason accountants should outsource (hint: it’s not cost)
- Potential pitfalls of outsourcing
- What functions of an accounting firm can be outsourced?
- How outsourcing affects your local staff
- The correlation between growth firms and those that use outsourcing
- How a big four accounting firm entices new staff by promising they’ll never do a tax return!
- Should you tell clients you are off-shoring their work?